The Jean Paul Gaultier ‘s shop Sketch design.
Reference to the design of Philipps Stark, I design the Jean Paul Gaultier’s shop in the Draycott Avenue, surrounding with the famous designer space. Getting along well with imagination of fashion, the cloths, jewelry and perfume so the display space connected to the main space. The interior wall covered with softly cushion to decrease the hardness. While the many different shape of mirrors decorated for create the contrast with the brick wall, rawness and hardness. Originated the dimension and complication by setting the multi-media presentation in the display to reflecting the image of this brand.
1. the plywood structure cover the door panel with softly cushion and aluminum handle.
2. Translucent Colored Plastic
3. after developed the structure, use the plywood structure and cover with the softly cushion.
4. Translucent Plastic on top of the plywood structure cover with the brick veneer
5. Hardwood structure cover with plywood sheet. Translucent plate glass on top.
6. bring the character of the clothings to design the furniture.
(this work is my sketch design when I was studied in interior design.)
The Growing Table.
The Flowers and The Leaves of Plants are the beauty of the nature that give to the human and other creatures that have the aesthetic heart. Not only the insects but the human are also enchanted by their smell and shape. By the creativity, we can appreciate them not only in the vase.
-The main material of this table is steel because of the strength and durability.
-The top of table is covered by 3 inch depth steel sheet, beveled to show the rough surface and the texture of steel beveled.
-The design and concept is bring the filament patterned of Caladium’s leaves, the colorful tropical plant, and recreate the new pattern of the table’s structure. Choose the steel wires, interlace and solder them follow the new pattern.
The inspiration is from the OTOP product of Thailand that bring the remnant of iron to design the new interesting product. Blending this idea with the furniture designing knowledge, and study in the basketwork, made from water hyacinth, for design the interlaced pattern of steel wires.
Architecture to Interior design.
After analyzing the character of Raj Rawal’s Architectures by compare 2 architecture, The Lisbon’s Ismaili Center and The Housing in India, that involved in the antique order and local material. And use the technique of duplicating material and construction in difference space to create the projects.
Architect turn the low-price material to become a modern image. The idea about the antique architecture that are interpret into modern architecture. In this work he choose the rock and sand stone that are local and cheap material, cheaper than wood or gypsum board. The shape of geometry shape in the structure represent the Islamic art. the general structure is steel and stone that created changeable the geometry shape shadow on the wall. The spirit of spirit of Islamic culture reflected in the both of architectures. About The group of sand stone housing, it’s located in twin-city name New Mumbai. It’s present us that the low-cost house can make people have a good live as the luxurious house can.
The house that have a good relation with the surroundings use low-cost local materials that is brick ,and only the steel in construction cover by cement plaster. Finishing the floor with ceramic tile made in this local. Rewal’s architects usually have the repeated element in construction, represent the antique order into the modern style for blending economy with middle and low-class culture.
The concept of the both projects, as mentioned, developing and using that technique with Thai culture to create the bathroom. That is using wood, Thai local material and have a habituated image of Thai-style, mix and match with modern decorate such as bathtub, sink and decorating accessory. Include the Mirror for create the repeating of the elements and vision of the mirror reflect. And the light from the void create a changeable shadow and light when the time is change, not only from the sun but also the artificial light. From that elements of design create the blending image of the past and the present, the old and new.
Revolving together with the world
1. The concept is inspired by the camera. For long time that camera is invented as the philosophy, in the both of East and West. It’s the way we look back to the past as return to the ordinary way, the nature.
2. For this screen the concept is the projecting, related to the object clash to the eye-sight. The camera is alike our eyes, the projecting and the receiving. Adjust the distance of focus by lens.
3. Use the nature to remain the philosophy as in the Zen, the Buddhism or in the other religions not only in the Eastern but the Western too.
And this is the story from the camera for presenting in this project.
4. The screen is can made from everything like the wall that can relate to the eyes. The dimension of the screen is same size as the viewfinder of the camera.
5. The screen or the partition could made from the material that easy to relocate or move. This partition is designed from the photograph, the character is inspired from the film and photography.
6. The making of the partition could made from the technique of print art or mix with the collage technique for the outdoor exhibition and reinstall in the indoor exhibition in the same material, and could project the continuing photo as the panorama.
Presenting the philosophy or the other story that relate to the nature, use the connected cameras in 180 degree.
Project the photo on the print partition presented the contrast of the story but have the connection in the main point for communicating with the audience.
Garden renovation Project, Sketch design.
The original character of this garden is gardening by bush plant and decorating with the sculptures. the renovation is keep the old character and increasing some requirement that lack for like the partition and the small kind of plants but still keep the perennial plant, like the Orange Jessamine. And still using the European style that relate to the architecture near the garden.
1. -The wood lath for climber plants
2. Clay brick flooring tiles
4. -Former plant, cutting and decorate in harmony with the architecture.
-Keep surrounding with the old character of the europian style, increase the pedestal, European column, for install the plantpot.
5. -Crossing bamboo lath wall.
-The climbers plants, full the bamboo lath wall as nature.
6. Natural growing plants, cut and decorate in the different shape from the Orange Jassamine.
7. Natural growing bush plants, cut and decorate as natural form.
8. Musical pavilion
9. design ispire from the column
10. Natural growing bush plants, cut and decorate as natural form.
1. Streblus asper
2. Orange Jessamine
3. West Indian Jasmine
4. potted plants
5. Sword ferna
8. Sealing wax palm
9. perennial plant
The Northern Thai Silk museum.
The silk in this museum is the beautiful northern Thai style silks. The decoration of this museum are inspired by the beautiful and wonderful textile of the silk. Using aluminium steel rail to replace the silk thread. And clearness color, white and brown to create the calmly atmosphere and bright but can’t cover over the beautiful of the silk.
The service information area about the knowledge in the processing of weaving and the documents the the museum gather is designed by the flexible and multi-function table for create the information space.
The main hall is created by the respect of the space that answer the vary of function and flexible to the vary of propose in the small space, and install a easy to move aluminium steel rail.
The Outstanding shop Design.
The concept of this outstanding shop at Ta-Chang port area, the port and shopping square for Thai and foreigner, in many kinds of things. The contexts surround this historical place are the temple and the older period architectures. Bring that element unique architecture ornaments in spire idea for design the unique Thai-style outstanding shop that applied with Thai culture of to day era.
1. The shops on the Ta-Chang port area are designed by relate to the Thai style architecture around this area.
2. The walking path to the port is very busy by the people who is going to the port and shopping.
3. The Frangipani trees make this area secure and peaceful, as landmarking.
4. The Ta-Chang port sign is surrounding with the small garden.
The Public Telephone Booth Design.
The hurriedness of live make people in the city see everything very superficial. From the spoken made me know about the place in Bangkok that is the Thai historical street including the many of building with beautiful Thai architecture. But now this street is cover by many of stall-shop on the footpath that decrease the meaning and sense of the historical place.
1. Main structure is aluminum structure, for the durable and easy to maintenance.
2. The right public telephone is for the overseas and the left is for inner country.
3. The interior space of this booth is fit to the purpose.
Use the Thai house’s character to recreate and design the telephone booth as the Thai temple gate.
- This picture is the structure of traditional Thai house in the rural area, disappear from the Bangkok or the city when the time pass. The structures are built by wood and cover with dry leave roofing. This image inspire me to bring them back into the city, not the object but in the meaning. Make the good vision of living with the nature, not the luxurious living in the city and remind people in our truly identity, the great traditional culture of Thailand.
Study work : Vivienne Westwood Shop design.
During the 1970s, after the end of the war II, Vivienne Westwood was creating a media frenzy and a prosperous symbiotic relationship between Punk music and fashion that effectively set the tone of popular culture for decades to come. The inclusion of more traditional elements of British design, such as tartan fabric, amongst the more unusual elements of her style only served to make the overall effect of her designs more shocking.
And though she may no longer work the strictly punk ethos, Westwood still infuses her ready-to-wear, officially launched in 1981, with plenty of edge. Unafraid of ripped hems and torn seams, she renders everything with Saville Row–worthy tailoring and incredible technique. The character of her clothes, not like Gucci or Chanal, is loved by people in all ages
the Location – After survey, I choose the famous shopping center, Siam Center and Siam Discovery Center, on the 1st floor because of the various age shopper.
the Communication – The communication is very convenient no matter in BTS Sky train or bus.
In this Vivienne Westwood shop’s area, the first floor, is the various type of thing not only for the teen-age or the working age but also the old-age, and large number of the buyers.
This artwork is the part of the project design the shop, analysis the character of the band and choose the site for design. The design drawing was kept by my university for exhibition.
Study Interior Design Project : K. Crape shop.
Study Interior Design Project : The City Spa.
This project is interior design III project for study the small scale of interior design. This the city spa is inspired by Bali style. Click image for larger.